Wednesday, June 3, 2009

starting a new blog

i have had a blog at myspace for a couple of years but now it seems to be the only reason to go to myspace, and when i get there i just feel uncomfortable as the tumbleweeds roll by. my good friend dan and i both thought it would be a good idea to find a new place for our thoughts on life, and since this is about me and my world the blog is called "the mo-centric universe". as the summer kicks in, there will likely be more than a few photo blogs logged because i love sharing the things i see in photo format.

more to come soon!

mo
xo

4 comments:

  1. Yes! do the photo blogs, i love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your future blogs, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new digs. Hope you're comfy in them and I look forward to reading more here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kids. i am honoured you stopped by to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete